Followers

Home

Sunday, 20 December 2015

Santa is coming

Afternoon All

First I do not know what is happening but nearly all the blogs I follow
I have had to re-sign in to ...... I have NOT left you ....
not sure why this is happening .....:(

But 

Good new is that the Christmas Cakes were a success yesterday
risen nicely and how they should be. 

I used different flour ????

But that aside, been out for a very nice Carvery at lunch time 
feeling very full 

but thought I must post this today for you to see.

Been making this card Santa is coming



I have used Clarity stencil mask to make the houses, Claritystamps for the Santa, reindeer, stars and corners. The Santa picture is cut out in a circle and mounted onto blue card,

And Crafty ribbon to make the bow. 





A special card and my favorite things type of card :) 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our Christmas Favourites challenge
    Merry Christmas
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, lovely design and fabulous stamping! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Merry Christmas
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous that is :-) I hope your Carvery lunch has gone down a bit now and left you some room for Chrimbo dinner ??!!! :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing Ike's Challenge with us. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet and effective
    thanks for joining ikes worls
    Lynne |D|t

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for the details and loved your 'news'!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Gorgeous - I love all your elements - I am a big fan of Clarity too! Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen