Followers

Home

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Out in the rain and wear your biggest smile

Hiya Everyone and welcome today to my blog.

How's you today? 

The weather has changed and it is really quite cold here today - have had to turn 
up the heating. 

Its the 3rd anniversary of my Step-Fathers passing today
here is a photo 
I took before Terry got really ill with Alzheimer's and 
happier days. 

Well time moves on and things change - I suppose they call that life. 

Back to the now....

Here is my card for today.....


I have used my new stamp from Ryn Designs and stamped the rain drops 
onto one of my paper stash background papers. 



Added an umbrella in the corner mounted onto a coloured white card blank 
that I have coloured blue. Put faux stitching around  and a sentiment. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges




Thank you for popping by and look forward to 
seeing you again. 

Crafty hugs 





15 comments:

  1. A lovely photo of your step-dad and the sentiment you chose to go with the rain is a lovely way to remember him, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, lovely photo of your step-dad, you must have lovely memories of him.
    Your card is beautiful, gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo of your Step-Dad Pen.

    Your card is lovely. What a super background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo and lovely card, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! I hate the rain so much I have nothing appropriate for the Craft Barn challenge! Never mind I'm working on Spring sunshine things instead...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photograph, many happy memories there. Love the card you made, you do realise you made me buy that stamp and that a couple more fell into my basket to make the postage worth while! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo. Your card is great with the large raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, such a beautiful background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and a lovely photograph. Photos are so precious for happy memories, its a lovely happy one of your step-father. I like that watery background that works so well with the Ryn raindrops. This is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card and a gorgeous background paper. Did you make that yourself ?
    Super photo - I am glad you have happy memories :-)
    Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and papers Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your background! you can do wonderful things in the rain...it is true! please come to Ike's World Challenge again; your art is a great addition! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really incredible I love the background colours. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colours used here and the sentiment is perfect! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great card and I love the watery background.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen